for the Tomato / Marinara Sauce, click here
- 4 six-ounce Chicken Scaloppini
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour seasoned
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups Panko Japanese Bread Crumbs seasoned with herb de Provence
- 3 tablespoons Regianno Parmesan grated
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Basil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven to 375°
- Place the chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Flatten to ¼ inch thick. Or slice them like Chef does on YouTube.
- Dredge them lightly in the seasoned flour and dip them in the egg mixture, then in the seasoned bread crumbs with the Reggiano.
- Heat the oil in a non stick skillet.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.