For the Chicken Breast:
- 4 6 oz Chicken Scaloppini Chicken Breast cut into thin Scallopini
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour seasoned with Salt and Pepper
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten seasoned with Salt and Pepper
- 1 ½ cup Panko Japanese Bread Crumbs mixed with the coconut
- 1 cup shredded Coconut Whole food
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
For the Shrimp Thai Curry Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil or Roasted Sesame Oil
- 2 minced Shallots or Red Onion if you do not have shallots
- 1 pound Shrimp medium size (21/25) cut in 2 halves long way
- Zest of 1 Lime
- 1 tablespoon Red Curry Paste
- 1 ½ cup Chicken Stock
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- Corn Starch if necessary
- For the Chicken Breast:
- Preheat Oven to 375°
- See how to cut the Chicken on the Chicken Milanese recipe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFLDJ8TQqKA
- Cut the chicken breast into Scallopini or place the chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and flatten to ¼ inch thick.
- Dredge them lightly in the seasoned flour and dip them in the egg mixture, then in the panko and coconut mixture.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Place in the oven for a few minutes until internal temp is 155/165F
- For the Shrimp Thai Curry Sauce:
- In a sauce pan, add the oil, when hot, add the Shallots cook for a few minutes until they turn very light golden brown.
- Add the Shrimp and cook for a couple minutes. Add lime zest, curry, stock and coconut milk.
- Let reduce for 5 minutes and adjust consistency with corn starch if necessary.
Click on the like below for the Roasted Sesame Oil: https://chefjp-com.3dcartstores.com/Sesame-Olive-Oil_p_461.html Click on the below for the Silicone Baking Matt: https://chefjp-com.3dcartstores.com/search.asp?keyword=Silicone+Baking+Mat