½ cup brunoise (very very small) Carrots
1 cup Jasmine Rice
½ cup Coconut Milk and 1 tablespoon unsweetened Coconut flakes.
1 ½ to 2 cups Water (if using Coconut Milk only use 1 cup water)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tablespoon chopped Chives
1 tablespoon Butter
- Dice Carrots into small brunoise “the smallest possible dice”.
- Rinse the Rice until the water is clear.
- In a small sauce pan add the rice, carrots, coconut milk, water, butter, salt and pepper, bring to boil.
- Add chives and cover immediately, reduce the heat to simmer and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Take off the heat and let stand for another 10 minutes. Use a fork to fluff.
- Or much easier put all ingredients in a rice cooker, turn on and VOILA!!!!!