For the Mixed Berry Coulis click here
8 ounces (2 sticks) Unsalted Butter
8 ounces Semisweet Chocolate
1 cup Sugar
4 Egg Yolks
5 Whole Eggs
2 tablespoons Kahlua (or more if I come for dinner)
1 cup (slightly heaping) all-purpose Flour
- Heat Oven to 500°
- In the top of the stove melt the butter when melted add the chocolate. Using a wooden spoon, stir continuously to help the process along.
- In a glass bowl, whip the egg yolks, the whole eggs and sugar until tripled in volume. When the chocolate mixture is fully melted, stir it into in the egg mixture and Kahlua while whisking.
- When all ingredients are well incorporated, whisk in the flour, making sure there are no lumps.
- Generously butter six 6ounce metal molds. Pour batter into molds, up to 1/4inch from top. Bake in a preheated oven for 6 minutes maximum. Unmold and serve immediately.
- Server with Vanilla Ice Cream and Mixed Berry Coulis
- The mold that you need for this recipe is a Fondant Mold, you can find them on our Website click here