For the Arugula Salad, click here
- 4 large Portobello Mushrooms gill removed*
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 8 springs fresh Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese
- 4 ounces Mascarpone or Cream Cheese
- 2 ounces Sundried Tomatoes cut into very small dice
- 2 tablespoons chopped Garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped Chives
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- Or preheat your grill to medium heat. Toss the mushrooms in a glass or stainless steel bowl with all the ingredients. Using a small roasting pan roast approximately 10 minutes or grill about 4 minutes on each sides. Remove the thyme sprigs and reserve mushrooms in a warm place.
- In a glass bowl mix the cheeses, sundried tomatoes, garlic and chives. Fill each mushrooms with the cheese mixture and bake at 350° for about 5 minutes or until the mushroom are warm.
- Top each Mushroom with the Arugula Salad
Gill removed* The gills are removed because they will color whatever you’re cooking with quite a strong dark gray color, you can scrape them off with a spoon.