For the Tomato Meat Sauce click here
For the Mornay Sauce click here
- 16/18 Lasagna Noodles
- 2 cups Mornay Sauce
- 8 to 10 ounces Skinless Chicken Breasts cooked and sliced very very thin
- 10 to 12 Baked Ham very thin slices
- 2 cups Tomato Meat Sauce
- ½ cup freshly Grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Preheat Oven 375°
- Coat a 10" x 14" baking dish buttered generously or use a non-stick olive oil spray.
- Cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water until almost cooked at 100%. Spread them on a paper towel to absorb the moisture and drizzle them with a light coating of extra-virgin olive oil.
- i) Cover the bottom of the baking dish with one layer of the lasagnaii) Cover the pasta with the tomato meat sauceiii) Cover the tomato meat sauce with the very thinly sliced chicken breast. iv) Cover the chicken with one more layer of the pastav) Add the Mornay saucevi) Mornay sauce with the Hamvii) Cover with one more layer of the lasagna sheetviii) Cover again with the tomato meat sauceix) Finish the preparation with a generous sprinkle of Reggiano Parmesan
- Put the lasagna pan on a cookie sheet (to avoid boiling sauce to drip in your oven). Cover with a silicone baking mat or if you do not have one use aluminum paper and bake for 1 hour or until it reaches 150 degrees and the cheese is golden brown.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes before serving. Or better yet let rest to room temp and refrigerate them over night. The next day cut them into portion size and reheat at a low temp oven like 275F until internal temp reaches 145/150F.