- ¼ cup White Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- ¾ cup Extra Virgin Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Using an immersion blender, mix all the ingredients together and adjust the salt and pepper to your liking.
- Chef’sNote: The amount of oil is based on the acidity level of the vinegar you use. We use a 12 years old balsamic vinegar which is NOT acid at all. As a matter of fact it is slightly sweet. That is why we added lemon juice.This means that you must taste to make sure that it is to your liking, if too acid add more oil, if too oily add vinegar or lemon juice!